Friday, September 21, 2007



This is a book that needs to be written as it would make this journey a lot easier I reckon. Still it is a great opportunity to spend hours in front of a PC absolutely confused to hell and back, but finding out new things to keep this brain active eh

4 comments:

Stoneleigh31 said...

Friday afternoon must have been the day for Flicker-me too!what fun it was, you have done well.

JenJ said...

have looked at the generators listed but what to do?!?!
Too many choices for a Monday

JenJ said...

Love the book title but are you sure it should be published :~ )
how are you getting on with Rollyo, I don't get it...suprise. Cheers J

JenJ said...

Mac, where are you? 23 things awaits - and I need someone to help me with Rollyo - namely, you!
maybe MSN is the more 'appropriate' way to do this? sigh, more techno stuff. Happy daze. J